Resources Important to Sobriety
We have provided a drop down link to “Bill W. Recordings” because it is so extensive and important.
Below we are including links to additional recovery resources as well as to sites that will be helpful while at The Cleveland House. We hope that these will be beneficial and help you during your stay with us!
There are a host of other programs and sources to get your life back, we subscribe to the 12-step programs, but are supportive of any program of your choice – provided it is working for you!
There are also support networks and groups for loved ones of recovering people. If you are a family member, we recognize the trauma that has likely been caused to you. We encourage you to look into resources and be open-minded.
Links for Family and Friends of People with Addiction followed by Recovery Resources
- Adultchildren.org (adultchildren.org) For adult children of alcoholics and addicts.
- Al-Anon.org (al-anon.org) For family members of alcoholics.
- Coda.org (coda.org) For co-dependent individuals.
- Gam-anon (gam-anon.org) For family members of gamblers.
- Nar-anon (nar-anon.org) For family members of addicts.
- S-Anon (sanon.org) Family & Friends of Sexaholics
- 12 Steps (12step.org) Resources for all 12 step programs
- Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACA) (adultchild.org)
- Crystal Meth Anonymous (CMA) (crystalmeth.org)
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous (FA) (foodaddicts.org)
- Food Compulsions Anonymous (foodcompulsions.wordpress.com)
- Gamblers Anonymous (GA) (gamblersanonymous.org)
- LifeRing Secular Recovery (lifering.org)
- Marijuana Anonymous (marijuana-anonymous.org)
- Nicotine Anonymous (nicotine-anonymous.org)
- Sexaholics Anonymous (sa.org)
- Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous (SLAA) (slaafws.org)
- Smart Recovery (smartrecovery.org)
- Women for Sobriety (WFS) (womenforsobriety.org)
- XA Speakers (xa-speakers.org) A collection of recordings from speaker meetings, conventions and workshops of 12-step groups.
If just one persons life is saved as a direct result, it is worth the effort.
If you need help, just call us Toll Free at 1-888-80-SOBER. You will be very glad you did.
320 Cleveland Street Hollywood, FL 33019.
1-888-80-SOBER / TXT: 954-991-2500